Failure to link PAN and Aadhaar by today may lead to consequences
The last day to link PAN (permanent account number) with Aadhaar is today initially set for March 31. The deadline was extended until June 30, but the income tax department failure to link PAN and Aadhaar by today may lead to consequences.
Consequences of not linking PAN with Aadhaar
If pan and Aadhaar or not linked by the last day that is 30 June The individuals PAN will become in operable. This means they will be unable to file income tax returns and encounter difficulties in conducting financial transactions at banks. Investors in the securities market must also link their PAN and Aadhaar to avoid any transactional obstacles.
Procedure to link
Following is the procedure to link, PAN and Aadhaar online
1. Visit the official website of income tax department
2. Locate the PAN Aadhaar linking section on the website
3. Enter the required details, including PAN and Aadhaar information
4. Follow the instructions in complete the linking process
5. This online procedure is not only simple but also fast taking only a few minutes to complete.